Saturday, October 6, 2012

extended family time

Today, the kids and I were able to get out for a bit and celebrate the wedding of Paul Jay and Nicole. I was able to visit with my sister and my brother for a little too. 

My brother and his wife and my sister with me at the reception for Paul Jay and Nicole.
Sharon and Frank (parents of the groom! :)  )
Frank and Darlene

Frank with me

 The kids got their first real feel of a pool stick!  Andrew was able to get some advice from his uncle before playing with Charity, but then he and she played for quite a while.  

Charity taking a shot at pool while Andrew waits his turn

Grace wasn't interested in playing pool, but she enjoyed talking with the adults for some time.

Grace joined in the picture with Uncle Frank and Aunt Darlene
 I enjoyed seeing everyone for a little bit and catching up on what is going on in their lives. 
I must say that these kids grow so fast!! 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all enjoyed the party. Wish I could have been there with all of you. I'm going to watch the Redskins and the Nationals today. It is a rarity to have both of those teams on the TV down here. They only show the Florida teams.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts....