Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas to everyone!  Yes, it is 2014 now in the month of January, but I am just getting time to sit and record some thoughts from Christmas now. :)
It was a challenging Christmas this year because we were not all together on Christmas Day.  But, we spread the celebration out over a week or so between family and friends! :)  We had a group of family come to the house on the 28th for some good old family time. :)  Ham included! yummmmm....it was delicious!! :)  We had dinner, played games, talked, and just enjoyed each other together.







So, I can't find the other pictures now....I have some from when everyone was here in my shared photos, but I can't get them.....gotta love this computer stuff! oh well, Merry Christmas!!!!  I will try to update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts....