Friday, June 14, 2013

Grace's hair

So, I had promised Grace that we would get her hair done this week......and of course, the week came to an end.  So, we went out today to get her hair braided. I left her at the salon while I came home and did some other errands.  Then Charity and I went to check on her 4 hours later......she looked good, but only about halfway done.  So, we hit the Walmart and came back again.....uh.....nope, not done yet.   So, we went to get something to eat and come back......still not done.  ok, we just sat there and waited....they closed the shop, and around 9:30 this evening we finished and came home.  Grace is hungry and tired of sitting and having her hair/head pulled.  But, she looks great! 



When she first got up, I thought to myself, "what has happened to my little girl?"  She looks so grown up!!  Thankfully I didn't have to do this one myself.  8 hours of braiding!!!!  Wow!!  Well, worth it though to not have to do her hair for 2 months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts....